So how long has it really been? Well, it must have been quite a long time since our wedding day. And it's definitely been a while since our baby was just the size of a poppyseed! He/She (I'm not revealing until after the birth of our lil munchkin! :p) is definitely no longer a poppyseed size baby. Nor is he/she a quietly sleeping baby.
Alhamdulillah, our little miracle has started to do kicks, punches and swimming around the amniotic fluid. And oh boy does he/she loves moving around and poke me all over the place! And to be honest, as annoying as every kick sometimes and everytime the baby decides to use my tiny bladder as his/her pillow to sleep on, I am gratefully enjoying every second of it. Alhamdulillah, our bond becomes stronger everyday :) Tho I just wish that D.r R would be around more to be apart of this amazing journey.
Time surely doesn't wait for anyone. We've been so busy with work that sometimes we just forget to stop for a bit and appreciate every little that has happened in our life. With the presence of our lil miracle, I learn to take each day as it comes, and to always reflect back of what that day meant to me (it's the baby's bedtime story :p)
I'm not going to promise to update the blog frequently. I suck at keeping promises anyways :p But I do know that I won't stop writing just because I'm busy at work or with my life. Coz I know that once the baby comes, I will be obsessing over him/her all day round. Definitely won't be updating ze blog that often! :p
But anyways, Happy Ramadhan Al-Mubarak to my fellow muslims. Alhamdulillah, so far I have been fasting full (thank you sayang for cooperating! Tho I do wish that you won't steal so much of water leaving me all thirsty! :p). And to those responsible of paying the zakat, please don't forget of doing so! Alhamdulillah, D.r R payed our half earlier today. And he said that "nanti next year daddy bayar untuk baby skali ok?" *heart melts a thousand times!* :p
I am indeed looking forward to finish my fasting full this year, InsyaAllah. But if it happens that I cannot tahan, I won't be so selfish and jeopardize the health of our baby :)
And owh yes, welcome third trimester!! *poms-poms* See, I told ya time flies really fast! I'll be starting my third trimester in just a few days! Yes, I can do this! *pump fist in the air* :p But please baby, jangan bagi mommy too much back pain ok? Other than that, I'm okay. You can bring it on! :p
Singapore, our second babymoon :)
Home, selfie :p
pp/s: Mommy and daddy hope you'll love the name that we've picked out for you! :B


No comments:
Post a Comment