Saturday, 3 August 2013

of another 4 days to go!

It's 25th Ramadhan today!! InsyaAllah another 4 days to go (and after that I don't have to fast of another year! :p) - but seriously you can't blame me! It's not as easy as it seems ok fasting with a non-stop lil eater in your tummy! :B

D.r R and I went to our monthly checkup last Tuesday. And trust me, I've never been more anxious to meet our lil miracle! Once a month in not enough. I miss my lil munchkin too much! :p My Dr said that my tummy is a wee bit too small for a 7 month pregnant lady @.@ Seriously Dr, I can hardly bend down or move or eat banyak-banyak coz baby's pressing against my ribs and you told me that my tummy's small? -__-" I can't imagine how my tummy will look like when I get to full term! *faints*

So since the checkup, I've been eating more during berbuka (sahur maintain nasik and roti sebab too sleepy :p). This is to make up for the weight I lost during Ramadhan (lets just hope my baju raya will still fit! Kalau tak muat tibe-tibe kene heret husband pegi shopping la malam raya :p) I just hope it works (and that I won't be gaining too drastically :p) And, I've set up my mission to eat a looooootttttt during raya nanti!! (Just thinking of the ketupat and rendangs makes me drool! :p)

Anyhoos, our lil miracle is growing really well in there. And he/she is about a kilo heavy now. Makan banyak sikit okay budak temok! (Just as long as you don't exceed 4 kilos mase aku nak beranak nanti cukup :p)
  
Hewwo readers! :D
 
I can't thank Allah enough for giving me this lil miracle and giving hubby and me this life changing experience. You would thought watching the image up on the screen sucking his/her little thumb would be boring. But honestly, we just can't get enough of it! Our lil miracle is not exactly the camera shy kindda baby. He/she is more of an attention seeker. Bile scan je macam2 aksi die buat. Hubby and I would just laugh. And then outside in the waiting room argue whose trait he/she got (definitely perangai hubby yang attention seeker :p)

Anyways, dah melalut! -.-" Daddy and mommy pray that you'll keep on growing healthily in my womb, amd please don't come out until it's really time okay? (We haven't got around buying you a single thing yet, nor have we book in the hospital we're bringing you into this world! :p) So yes, it's still very early for you to come out! :p

 Hello third trimester! :)

No comments: